Schwarzman Scholars Scholarships 2023 – China Schwarzman Scholars
Since its launch in 2011, the China Schwarzman Scholars Program has attracted many applicants yearly. The program offers highly competitive major and minor scholarships to outstanding Chinese students who want to study at one of the top business schools in the world. Applicants must be enrolled as full-time pursuing their final year at a university or graduate school in China. All applicants must meet specific criteria to be eligible for this scholarship program. Schwarzman Scholarships are limited to 20 students each year, so applying is highly competitive. Each scholar receives an annual $160,000 that covers tuition, fees, room, and board for up to eight semesters at any participating schools in New York City, Chicago, Boston, or San Francisco. END Deadline: March 18, 2023
Admissions on fully-funded Schwarzman Scholars Scholarships for 2023 are open for US, Chinese, and international students. English language proficiency is needed to apply for the Schwarzman Scholarships scholarship program. An applicant would need a Scholarship CV, two essays, academic records, an introduction on video, an English language proficiency cert, and three letters of recommendation to apply for Schwarzman Scholars Scholarship.
Schwarzman Scholarship program was founded by an American financier ” Stephen A. Schwarzman” in June 2016. This program provides a one-year scholarship for a Master’s degree in Global Affairs and Leadership program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. It provides almost 200 postgraduate scholarships for international students.
Scholars of Schwarzman are expected to make e bridge between China and the rest of the world. UK Student Visa for International
Schwarzman Scholars Program is a fully funded scholarship in China. Candidates from all over the world are applying for this Chinese scholarship program. Schwarzman scholars are selected based on academic excellence and leadership qualities.
Benefits of Schwarzman Scholarship Program
Schwarzman Scholarship is a very beneficial scholarship program for brilliant International students. It covers almost all expenses of students during their studies. Some significant benefits of the Schwarzman scholarship include
- It covers tuition Fees for the scholars.
- It also pays University the fees of the course.
- It provides accommodation to students during the course.
- It covers all expenses of Travel in and out of China for the course.
- It also pays for expenses of An in-country study tour.
- It provides all required Course books and supplies to all students.
- It also provides Health Insurance for students.
- It pays Personal Stipend worth $4000 to every student.
Eligibility Criteria for Schwarzman Scholars Program
The eligibility criteria for the candidate who wants to apply for Schwartzman Scholarship are written here.
- Quality of Leadership
- Strong Intellectual capacity
- Academic Aptitude
- Exemplary Character
- Open Mindedness
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Who can Apply for Schwarzman Scholars Program?
There are some requirements that an applicant must meet to apply for the Schwarzman Scholarship Program. These requirements are written here.
The candidate who wants to apply must be below 29 years of age and up to 18 years at the time of registration. (For the current election period, till August 1, 2022)
English Language Requirement
The students must have English language skills, as all the courses will be in English.
If the national language of the candidates is not English, then the candidates have to submit an English language proficiency test score with the application.
Good tests are for the English Language:
- TOEFL test is required with a minimum score of 600.
- Internet-based TOEFL test is required with a minimum score of 100.
- IELTS test is required with a minimum score of 7.
Undergraduate Degree Requirements
The applicant must have completed his undergraduate degree or be on the way to completion before August 1, 2022.
No specific field is required for an undergraduate degree. Applicants from every area of undergraduate study can apply for the Schwarzman Scholarship program.
The application process for the Schwarzman Scholars Program
- The applicant has to complete an online application on the official website of the Schwarzman Scholarship Program.
- The applicants have to submit all documents required for the program electronically.
- Applicants don’t need to complete the application in one sitting.
- There are options to save your information and continue. Select the option of continuing to write more about your work and complete the application before applying.
- You don’t need to submit any material that is not required. Only submit the necessary material written above.
- The review committee will not forward additional material such as writing samples, portfolios, and any further recommendations letter.
- All applications will be tested by a committee of business, government, and academic leaders worldwide.
- Select candidates will be invited for an interview before an international committee of leaders in late October or early November.
- They will select candidates for the Schwarzman scholarship program 2022.
Documents Required for Schwarzman Scholarship Application
Resume: For the current version of your resume or CV, a maximum of 2 pages is required.
Two Essay: A leadership essay of about 750 words and a statement purpose essay of about 500 words are also required.
Transcript/Academic Records: Scan and upload official transcripts of each degree granted by your post-secondary degree institution.
Three Letters of Recommendation: Recommendation letters are required from those recommenders who know well about your qualities, personal character, and intellectual abilities and have work experience with you.
Video Introduction of one minute: A short video introduction of one minute about yourself in your voice and style is required.
Schwarzman Scholarship 2023 Application Deadline: September 20, 2022
The deadline for the Schwarzman Scholarship Program is September 20, 2022. The candidates must complete their applications and submit them before the deadline. The selection process will start in November 2022, and the course will begin in August 2023.