Apply Now for Fully Funded Scholarships at Princeton University!
The Office of Young Alumni (OYA) at Princeton University is excited to offer fully funded scholarships for eligible students. This is a unique opportunity to receive funding for your education and have your living expenses covered while you pursue your studies. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must be a current student in good academic standing and have a demonstrated financial need. The deadline to apply is February 1st, so be sure to get your application in as soon as possible!
The Office of Youth Advancement (OYA) at Princeton University would like to inform you about the following opportunity, which provides fully funded scholarships for high-achieving, low-income students from across the country. This program provides not only full tuition and fees but also an $8,000 stipend for undergraduate students and $4,000 for graduate students. The OYA will also help you apply for need-based financial aid at Princeton University. There are still some fully funded spots left in this program, so apply as soon as possible! Apply now by clicking the link below.
Overview of the School
Established in 1746 as the College of New Jersey, Princeton University is the fourth oldest institute of higher studies in the United States. Princeton is a private and coeducational Ivy League university that is world-renowned for research. It has the distinction in the transmission of learning opportunities through its undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of arts and humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering. The university has affiliations with 65 Nobel laureates, 15 Fields Medalists, and 13 Turing Award laureates. Furthermore, Princeton is associated with 21 National Medal of Science winners, 5 Abel Prize winners, 5 National Humanities Medal recipients, 209 Rhodes Scholars, 139 Gates Cambridge Scholars, and 126 Marshall Scholars. Moreover, the University’s generous financial aid program ensures that talented students from all economic backgrounds will be involved in Princeton's education.
Eligibility for Aid
- Princeton financial aid is awarded solely based on need. Need is determined through a careful review of each family’s individual financial circumstances. Each student’s aid award is determined individually based on family resources.
- Families with incomes between $0-65,000 qualify for a grant to cover full tuition, residential college fee, room, and board.
- 100 percent of families with incomes up to $180,000 qualified for financial aid.
Applying for Aid
To qualify for the generous aid from Princeton University, you first have to apply to the university submitting
- Application (Coalition Application, Common Application, or the Universal College Application)
- School Report
- Guidance Counselor Letter
- Two (2) Teacher Recommendations
- SAT or ACT
- Two (2) SAT Subject Tests (recommended, but not required)
- TOEFL, IELTS Academic, or PTE Academic
For financial aid consideration, you need to submit
- Princeton Financial Aid Application (PFAA)
- Parent's federal income tax returns and W-2 statements (or the equivalent for non-filers)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Non-custodial Parent Form or Waiver Request Form
The deadline for submitting financial aid forms is February 1.
What Choose Princeton
Founded in 1746, Princeton is the fourth-oldest college in the United States. The university is located in Princeton, New Jersey, about an hour from New York City and Philadelphia. It offers more than 41 majors and 37 minors across four undergraduate schools: Architecture, Arts & Sciences, Engineering & Applied Science, and the Woodrow Wilson School of Public & International Affairs.
How To Apply
Applying for scholarships can seem like a daunting task, but we're here to help! Here's a step-by-step guide to applying for fully funded scholarships at Princeton University.
1) Follow the link and fill out the application form;
2) Write an essay about why you want to study at Princeton;
3) Upload your resume and list any extracurricular activities that you have been involved in; 4) Submit your application before December 15th and wait patiently for your response. Good luck!
More Related Posts
Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship to help pay for college? Look no further than the OYA Opportunities program at Princeton University! This program provides full scholarships to eligible students, covering tuition, room and board, and other expenses. You can apply by completing an online application. Click here to find out more about this amazing opportunity!
Sample Essays & Writing Guides
If you're looking for a fully funded scholarship to help pay for college, look no further than the OYA Opportunities website. There are a variety of scholarships available, each with its own requirements and deadlines. But with so many options, how do you know which one is right for you? Don't worry, we have your back! Check out our FAQ page or contact us for more information about our scholarships and what they offer.
If you're looking for a fully funded scholarship to help pay for college, look no further than the OYA Opportunities program at Princeton University. This program provides full tuition coverage for eligible students, as well as a stipend to cover other expenses. To learn more and apply, visit the OYA Opportunities website today.